Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Convention Swap #1 Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head

I am away in Utah at the Stampin' Up Convention right now and swapping these cards!

I thought I would make a simplified version of my Potato Head family as one of my swaps for convention. I made a simplified version because I made 100 of them! Yup, that's right, 50 girls and 50 boys! That was lots of eyes and shoes to cut, let alone mustaches! In the tutorial I give directions for all of the simplified parts as well as the more complex ones shown in the photo above. Below is a photo of the ones that I swapped and a picture of all my Potato People together. My kids wanted to play with them all so bad!



If you have not seen the tutorial for the Potato Head family
you can CLICK HERE to see all the details.

Related Posts with Thumbnails