Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention Swap #2 Bee Awning Card

I am away in Utah at the Stampin' Up Convention right now and swapping these cards!

I have seen a bunch of these awning cards around and loved them so I thought I would make one for my convention swaps! I used the Just Buzzin' By stamp set to make this card and here is how I did it!

-The awning is 2" x 4 1/4" scored at 3/8" and 1 1/4" in from one long side. It is made out of out of More Mustard cardstock. I punched the end that is 3/4" wide with the scallop edge punch to make it look like the edge of an awning. I used a More Mustard marker to draw the lines.

-The base is Chocolate chip cardstock that is 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" scored at 2". I also used the Scallop edge punch for this.

-My background paper is Very Vanilla and the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card size and I used the Just Buzzin' By stamp set for the bees and the saying. I stamped the honey pot image on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut it out. It is popped up with a Dimensional.

Here is a picture of my 100 awning cards that I made! That was a lot of honey pots to cut out and bees to color!! Let alone all of the scallop edge punching!
Hope you like it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails